CORPORATE OUTBOUND TRAINING BANGALORE
Outbound training is a popular and high impact training methodology. Outbound training is renowned as “The World’s most effective and lively classroom” It enhances team building spirit, leadership qualities and helps in personality development. Corporate teams will become more reflective and candid in informal environment surrounded by nature and tranquility, paving the way for a complete and effective learning process.
At the end of the training, you will be able to spot shared vision and goals, interpersonal relationships, trust and bonding, motivation, behavior change and personal efficiency.Through these outbound management programs skills improvement takes place in the areas of teamwork, team bonding, communication, leadership, time management, problem solving, decision making, motivation, change and personal development.
Adventurenest conducts behavior training with adventure based experiential learning.
Impact and learning of outbound training
It has been repeatedly proven time and again that people who participated in a well-designed outbound program always found the experience memorable and the benefits significant and enduring. The areas where outbound programs made an effective impact are:
- Leadership Development
- Conflict Resolution
- Change Management
- Personal/Professional Effectiveness
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
A Experiential workshop conducted by AdventureNest helps an individual in learning importance and methods of :
- Relationship building, earning trust, respect and leading by example.
- Our taining aligns with the goals of organization, team and individuals.
- Personal development contributing to humility, effectiveness, innovation, managing change, enhancing creativity, problem solving skills, performing in complex situations, maintaining work-life balance.
- Developing self-confidence, positive attitude, motivation.
- Reaching peak performance levels.
- Understanding about courage, fears, risk taking, fighting new challenges.
- Identifying one's key drivers and differentiators.
- Overcoming conflict, open communication.
- Managing time, anger and stress.
We conduct team building activities which suit the organization current situations :
- Ice breaker: This activity is conducted to loosen up the participants.
- Team Formation: Team names, briefing, program goals and expected outcomes.
- Obstacle Course Activities: Burma Bridge, Tree Bridge, Commando Net, Rope Walk. Uncovering latent strengths, performing beyond potential, confidence building.
- Rock Climbing , Rappelling: Overcoming fear of the unknown, can do attitude, surprising yourself and others.
- Single Knot: Out of the box thinking.
- Perfect Square: Team work, leadership, communication
The natural environment and outdoor activities add to the fun quotient of the outdoor training, team building program which help in acceptance and participation and also openness to risk taking, moving out of comfort zones, experimentation, receiving feedback and adapting change in behavior.