Ramanagara Night Trekking From Bangalore
We are the fragment of X Adventures which was started on 1997. We have 15 years of experience in organizing Adventurous tours all over India. We have highly experienced and qualified trainers who have attained training at Himalayas, there are around 6 trainers.
Ramanagara - it is sited in the valley surrounded by rocky hills in the outskirts of Bangalore. Ramnagar is also known as land of seven hills. It is less than 50 kilometers from Bangalore. Ramnagar is legendary for huge rocky outcrops, for granites and famous for its silk cocoon marketing center. The famous movie “Sholey” was shot at Ramnagar. Activities are conducted near Sholey shooting spots.
Campsite Facilities - We have a campsite at Ramnagar which attain facilities like Dining Hall, Kitchen, and well maintained toiletry with first aid and doctor on call facilities.
07:00 PM -Pick up starts from Bangalore (From Any 3 Common Points).
08:30 PM - Leave from Bangalore
On the way have tea & coffee.
10:30 PM - Reach Ramanagara Campsite
11:00 PM - Start Trek to top of the hill.
02:00 AM - Reach top of the hill
Rest – Sleeping bags will be provided.
06:00 AM - Wake up call.
07:30 AM - Reach basecamp.
08:00 AM - Have Breakfast. Breakfast includes: Idly, Vada, Sambar, Chutney, Bread, jam, butter, Omlet, Kesari bath, Cut fruits, Tea & Coffee.
After breakfast departure to Bangalore.
Package: INR 1,350/- Per Head
- Package Excludes: Service tax 15% & Anything not mentioned above.
- Package Includes: 2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner, Tented Accommodation,Transportation, Bon fire,Evening - Tea, coffee & snacks
Things everyone ought to carry
- Torch per person.
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Mosquito Cream
- Water bottles
- Energy bars, dry fruits, etc.
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Toiletries (napkin, tissues, etc.)
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)